On Apr 16, 10:44 am, mr_justin <gro...@jperkins.otherinbox.com> wrote:
> Has the topic ever came up to add the ability to serialize elements of
> a form just but only within a certain container element?

Not as such, no. But we've had thoughts to make the serialization
logic itself "pluggable." The last time we broached this topic, there
were heated exchanges about key/value pair serialization, and whether
the conventions popularized by Rails and PHP were justifiable
defaults.

Not quite what you're talking about (which I do think is too
esoteric), but should make your thing easier. No idea when we'll get
around to that, though. ;-)

Cheers,
Andrew