Hi folks,

I fixed ticket #21 today with this commit (my branch, not core):
http://github.com/tjcrowder/prototype/commit/47d82530fe3d8751e5c95d528bf324d2fb450666

I'd appreciate it if someone would look hard at the relevant if
statement in Form.serializeElements and check that their
interpretation of what the 'submit' option is and how it works matches
mine.  I'm fairly sure I'm right, but the if statement in question is
dense, complex, side-effect-y, and uncommented.  Since this is the
first time this option has been documented, we want to get it right.

Whether this is what the option *should* be doing is a whole different
question, and for another time.

Thanks in advance,

-- T.J.