Hi all,

I was looking into some of the array methods and noticed this
inconsistency.
>>> [1].without("1");
[]
>>> [1].intersect(["1"]);
[]

Basically, without uses an == comparison, whereas intersect uses an
=== comparison. IMHO, I think == is more appropriate. As such, I have
forked the prototype repo and modified intersect. You can view the
diff here:

http://github.com/blatyo/prototype/commit/8b9a7b721ef787110f85c03a28c3cdb3c67dbe34

I also created a test to see how the two methods performed against
each other. See that here:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/prototype-core/web/uniontest.tar.gz

Here are some of the results I got in milliseconds (running on
chromium):
Testing New Intersect
4517
4614