Hi,

> It really looks nicer :)

Thanks!

> I haven't run it but I guest it is possible to do
>
> this.method.$super.call(this, ...)

No, you need to drop the "this." from the beginning of that.  See my
reply to Allen a couple up (or the PDoc comments here[1]) for why.

> arguments.callee.$supper.call(this, ...)

Yup, that works (assuming $super rather than $supper), although it's a
lot slower than using the function name.  It's still markedly faster
than the current mechanism.