Hi Richard,

You want to use the "supercalls" branch; I suspect you used master.
This should do it:

git clone git://github.com/tjcrowder/prototype.git
git checkout supercalls
rake dist

In any case, I see you got there in the end.

> A bit short!!!! Half a million loops and it's a bit short!!!!

Heh heh heh.  Yeah, well, we wouldn't want to jump to conclusions
based on insufficient test data. :-)  I have it print that out if the
total test time was less than 15 seconds.

Only a 15X improvement on Chrome, eh?  I've seen it even higher than
that...