Hi Radoslav,

> There must be a smarter way with this, but I'm still a git newbie.

Hey, you're better at it than I am. :-)

> Bw, this worked fine, since $super is attached to function

It only worked because you only had a Parent < Child hierarchy. As
soon as you throw a third level into it (the "grandchild test"), e.g.
Parent < Child < GrandChild, if any of the middle layers (Child, in
this case) tries to do a supercall, it will *endlessly recurse*.
Really.  Again, please read my reply to Allen above[1] for details.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-core/browse_thread/thread/db9ccdaae4f7f705/c84a73f979fafc2c?#c84a73f979fafc2c

-- T.J.