Hi Ryan,

Thanks for that.

> * Class methods no longer immediately listed under class header, and
> are difficult to distinguish while skimming.

Interesting point; would you open a ticket in Lighthouse about it?[1]

> * The list of methods/examples all runs together visually.

We're planning to switch (back) to having a summary page where each
method gets its own page.  I think that will address this.

> * "Examples" headers are bold, black, and larger while method headers
> are gray and smaller, making the "example" header stand out over the
> method names.

This is already fixed in the latest trunk and so will be fixed quite
soon the next time the docs are re-generated from the source.

[1] https://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8889-pdoc/

Thanks again,
--
T.J. Crowder