Hi all,

We've started moderating messages from new users in this group, the
same way we do over in the user's group.  (I volunteered and Tobie
made me an admin.)  Hopefully that means we'll largely stop seeing
spam make it through.  For my part, I'll also reply privately to
people posting usage questions (rather than sending them through),
directing them to the user's group instead.  I've also given this
group a minimal welcome message.
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com