Hi again,

For the record, custom events need to be namespaced ('foo:changed',
not 'changed').

The way you handle namespacing is entirely up to you. It can be
instance based, class based or arbitrary.

It just needs to be provided by the class / instance itself, and the
Observable mixin has to take it into account.

Best,

Tobie