I have indeed noticed that. I quite often use function without named
arguments and then populate what I need from the arguments collection.

I was wondering why was that so. I mean creating a class does not need
infinite number of arguments, now would it? In the longest case
scenario it needs class name (prototype creates differently but
still), parent class, own fields / method, an array of mixins to
borrow methods from.

So in Prototype's case, that would be three arguments.

Creating and instantiating a prototype class is notoriously slow. I
was looking for ways (from my point of view) how the process could be
a bit faster. And I say a bit, since notoriously slow means some ticks
slower.