What if you added your own code to the end of Prototype, then ran though
Closure? So long as it was Object.Aa everywhere, it should work.

Jim

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any
copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it. IG Index Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number
01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House,
157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.