PDoc turns the source code comments into Ruby objects which can then
ben passed into any kind of documentation generator.

Currently, the only written generator is for a static HTML website.

But PDoc was built keeping in mind other formats would be highly
desirable.

Shoot me an email if you'd be interested in helping out with writing
the DocBook generator.

Best,

Tobie