On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 15:11, Tobie Langel <tobie.lan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We'll be using prototypejs.org directly. It's supported by Github.

I see. In that case, you have to ensure that old URLs are preserved. Once
you're on GitHub, there will never be a chance to do 301 redirects.

If you need help porting content, contact me. I've written an HTML to
Markdown parser: http://github.com/mislav/remark
I've used it to port my own blog to Jekyll once I've lost the original
markdown sources.