@Tobie:

> > Mind you, it seems to me even git is a barrier to casual helpers, if
> > they don't already use it.
>
> I think I can live with that.

We'll have to disagree on that, then, and it's your project. For a
project I was running, I would consider it a completely unacceptable
barrier to non-code contribution.

@Mislav:

> People can edit pages from the website and preview the result in their text
> editor if it supports Textile/Markdown.

That's a feature of GitHub? Browser-based editing of content? The
content Tobie's talking about (as opposed to other stuff)? If so,
result!

-- T.J.