> > I think I can live with that.
>
> We'll have to disagree on that, then, and it's your project. For a
> project I was running, I would consider it a completely unacceptable
> barrier to non-code contribution.

I'd like the perfect solution as much as anybody, I just haven't
bumped into it yet.

If you have, please speak up. If not, please spare me that kind of
remarks. They're just completely counter-productive

Thanks.

Tobie

P.S.: For the record. Mislav's right, you can fork the project and
edit it in the browser.