Hi list,

I have some JS code that listens to click events on links. In IE I see
a reasonable lag (around 1 sec.) between the actual click and the
invokation of my event handler. Is there any typical reason for that?
My JS attaches around 50 event handlers on the page in question.

Can provide code if neccessary but I thought there might be a typical
reason for lags like this? Something that's very likely the case of my
problem?

Thanks for help,
Marco