On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 23:08, "Cowboy" Ben Alman <cow...@rj3.net> wrote:

> I've got a snippet of code that will allow you to either throttle or
> debounce a function, in multiple ways.

Yes, this was among the existing plugins I saw. I also read the source, but
I felt it was a bit too much for this functionality. Since you've written
this plugin, can you take a look at my code (last 2 snippets on this thread)
and tell me if there's anything I might have overlooked in my
implementations?