On 4 June 2010 21:28, Tobie Langel <tobie.lan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It may be just a case of the code and the documentation not agreeing
>> and no comments saying that the second parameter is deprecated.
>
> Right on. I also wasn't aware it was documented for Responders. We
> never marked it deprecated for ajax callbacks, as it never actually
> was documented.

This whole exercise has been useful though.

I didn't quite get the difference between headerJSON and responseJSON.
Both of which are extremely useful.

headerJSON for the status (data retrieved, errors, etc.) and
responseJSON the the content (data, error messages, etc.) from the
server side app.

Excellent stuff!

Regards,

Richard.