Hey Andrew,

Indeed I doubt it's caused by JSON.

The Call Stack the debugger gives me is:

each
 stopObserving
  _destroyCache

When I step through the first line (the for loop)
the values are:
i=0
length=67 (not that much?)

it continues to loop until i=45

CACHE[i] is then a HTMLInputElement (which actually exists)
I've also tested CACHE[46] and CACHE[47] in the Watch window and these
elements also exist.

When i step in stopObserving when i=45, it breaks when it's looping over the
registry variable on line 5666.
registry is an object. and the _object property has a length of 2, that's
it.

When stepping into the iterator I get into Enumerable._each and it breaks.
Throwing the out of stackspace error.

If I need to watch anything else feel free to ask, I have no clue how to
handle this any further :$

I hope this helps

Greetings,
 Johan