The error it produces in Mobile Safari is that Mobile Safari doesn't
think it returns an object. And, seeing that, it stops processing the
script. The same script works fine everywhere else (FF, IE, Opera)
just not on an iPhone. The form consists of one input[type=text], one
select, and one textarea. But it isn't just the one form, it's any
form I use Form.serialize(). Again, it works on the iPhone in v1.5,
just seems to be broken in 1.6