On Sep 10, 3:04 pm, Diodeus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There is nothing in Prototype to perform this task. Just use plain-old
> JavaScript.

That is not exactly true...

> document.myform.mycheckbox.checked=false

while this is a very direct way of doing so, Prototype does offer a
wrapper for the same command:

$('formId').getInputs('checkbox').invoke('setValue', false); // will
uncheck all checkboxes in the form

As long as you can access the checkboxes individually, you can simply
use:
$('someCheckboxId').setValue(false); // to uncheck it