Hi LeCapitaine,

First, there is no difference in the DOM if an element is created with
hardcoded HTML or dynamically, so what you want to do should work
without any problem :))
Now, it seems that there is an error somewhere in the code :((

Could you send an url or code to test your problem ?

Anyway, some though :
does your newly created element have an ID ?? is it uniq for previous
and new cards ??
Do you recreate the dragg & &drop or reuse the previous one ??

--
david