Hello everybody,

first, i have to apologize, becouse I don't speak english very well.

I'm having problems whith prototype in Internet Explore.

I've installed the visual studio in my computer to try debuggin errors
in IE, and I've found a "msxml3.dll: System error: -1072896658" error.
The visual studio program have linked this error to the
prototype.js( (version 1.6.0)) archive, in line 1368, accordin de
following code:

Ajax.Response = Class.create({
  initialize: function(request){
    this.request = request;
    var transport  = this.transport  = request.transport,
        readyState = this.readyState = transport.readyState;

    if((readyState > 2 && !Prototype.Browser.IE) || readyState == 4) {
      this.status       = this.getStatus();
      this.statusText   = this.getStatusText();
      this.responseText =
String.interpret(transport.responseText);     ////////////LINKED ERROR
HERE
      this.headerJSON   = this._getHeaderJSON();
    }

    if(readyState == 4) {
      var xml = transport.responseXML;
      this.responseXML  = xml === undefined ? null : xml;
      this.responseJSON = this._getResponseJSON();
    }
  },

are there anyboby who can help me?

thanks,