Hi,
   I'm using 1.8.1 autocompleter.

   Question 1:
   I've observed that when copy paste the search string using keyboard
in the text box, it displays hints. However, if I copy paste the same
stuff using mouse, then the hints are not displayed at all. I think
the even is placed on keydown or something.

   Is it possible to capture mouse event as well so that when the
search string is pasted using mouse, the hints will still get
displayed?

   Question 2:
   I kept minChars to 2 & I entered "ab" in text box, it shows hints
for all matching "ab"s. If I enter "a " (a followed by a space), it
does not even invoke anything & does not display hint. Is this a bug?
Why space is excluded? Any workaround?

   Appreciate any help!!!

Thanks!