Hi,
I have a little neebie "design" question (more than an issue) using
this code:

    new Ajax.Autocompleter(elm,div, url, { ... });

- I do not have reference to created instance and there is no
"destructor" on autocomplete.
- I give a DOM element to the constructor that is referenced by
autocomplete.

So the JS World have reference to the DOM world. Is it a Memory Leak
issue ?
And now if I add cycle référence like:

    elm.autocomplete = new Ajax.Autocompleter(elm,div, url, { ... });

I'm asking this question because I always thought that we should
reference ids in javascript and use $() function.

Regards,
Jp