ok.
The above solution works when javascript is on my domain.
((in javascript) instead of cross domain i will interact with my
server , the server will fetch that page)

But what to do when iam placing the javascript from mydomain.com in
another domain say xyz.com where the javascript loaded from
mydomain.com on a page at xyz.com wants to interact with the
mydomain.com server.

in those case How should we do cross domain Ajax (or XHR calls)?

(the above scenario is occurring for me while building a small widget
(javascript based) which any websites can put on their page )).where
iam actually planning to bring data for the widget by calling  AJAX./
XHR call to my server.

regards
rama