Sortable simply applies behaviors to elements.  You're looking to
build a different element structure.  Javascript might not be the best
approach for this, if its a dynamic list, being rendered from PHP or
another server side language than I'd recommend the construction logic
to be delegated to that.  If JS is necessary than you're simply
looking at executing code to append the element to the other list
container.  Do this dom management before you execute your
Sortable.create().