I already read the api but I have a problem: the observers are set in
the AutoSuggest.js file and I need to stop observing them in a
function located in another file. And in the api page they say that I
have to use stopObserving the same way observe is used and they give
an example that doesn't work, and inside the AutoSuggest.js the code
is written exactly the same way. Maybe someone knows another way: what
I do is to create an autosuggest variable like this:
var auto = new AutoSuggest(url, parameters). Can I destroy this
variable and also destroy the autosuggest?