Hi I am on a project where someone wants a mouse over type effect on
the dials on my page here:
http://www.socc.edu/dashboard
Each dial is going to be manually updated from time to time.  So I was
thinking that each dial would have to be a div with a changeable
graphic within each.  When the curser goes over each dial there should
be a dialog box that comes up showing some text.  I thought some of
the scripts I've seen on your websites might work for this.  The
difficult part is that a content editor with no html experience will
be changing the dials and content in the dialog box themselves.  So
I've got to find a way to make this easy for them somehow.

So the reason I'm posting to see if someone thinks this is do able
with the prototype framework.

Thanks for you advise!

Regards, Pat :)