> I know it but everywhere I have red its recommendet not to use
> asynchronous=false...

Because it freezes the UI (of the whole browser in some cases), which
is usually not what you want.  Since you seem specifically to *want*
to freeze the UI, though, should be just the thing.

But rather than half a half-drawn, frozen UI, if you need all of these
calls to populate it, perhaps you'd be better off having your HTML
show an attractive "Loading one moment" page whilst your asynchronous
XHR calls are collecting the necessary information (perhaps even
showing a progress bar as the various calls complete), and then when
you have everything replace that loading page with the real UI?  That
makes for a nicer experience for the user than something
nonresponsive...

FWIW