Hi,

Here are some:

'Practical Prototype and script.aculo.us' by Andrew Dupont
http://www.apress.com/book/view/1590599195

'Prototype and script.aculo.us' by Christophe Porteneuve
http://pragprog.com/titles/cppsu/prototype-and-script-aculo-us

'Prototype and Scriptaculous in Action' by Dave Crane, Bear Bibeault,
and Tom Locke with a foreward by Thomas Fuchs
http://www.amazon.com/Prototype-Scriptaculous-Action-Ajax-Crane/dp/1933988037

I *think* those are in order of publication, newest first (Andrew's
book just came out).

HTH,