The reason why I have an anchor around a td is because the client has
specified to me they want to use one of these "lightbox"
implementations. There's a bunch of unstandardized implementations out
there, but they are quick and easy to use. For me, I'd prefer to use
some form of prototype object that knew how to do the lightbox.
Unfortunately, I don't have that leeway. So despite my quick and dirty
example code, is there a quick and dirty way to do this. Code or
comment is greatly appreciated.

Josh