On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:32 AM, Peter De Berdt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://github.com/sstephenson/prototype/tree/master/CHANGELOG

Wow that's quite the list of changes guys, thanks so much. Looking
forward to trying this out.

One quick question, a while back I had integrated a diff from a
prototype contributor (kangax I believe) to fix a problem in IE with
dom:loaded getting fired prematurely. This diff affected the method
fireContentLoadedEvent only, and by comparing my 1.6.0.2 version to
the released 1.6.0.2 version, and also comparing with the new 1.6.0.3
version, I can see that the fireContentLoadedEvent has mostly remained
unchanged, meaning that I will potentially re-introduce bugs into my
application if I upgrade. Is this a valid assumption or am I just
missing something here?

Thanks again for all your work on this guys!

-justin