Hi. I have a problem on IE related to the evalScript function. I make
a request using the POST method to the server and the server returns a
HTML page that I insert into the current page. The problem is that the
returned HTML has a script inside and IE gives me a hard time about
this. It works just fine on every browser except IE.
Here is the code:

post_params = {...};

    new Ajax.Request(url, {
        method: 'post',
        parameters: post_params,
        onSuccess: (function(transport) {
            $('register_form_gadget').update(transport.responseText);
        }
    }),
So it works just fine on every browser except IE. I looked on google
for answers and I think there is a bug in Prototype, but I'm not sure.
Maybe someone has another ideea. Thank you