I was thinking that, but I don't see how to know when the Draggable
leaves it.

Would storing a reference to the droppable in the draggable be
sufficient for this?  Use the onDropped function to re-add the
previous Dropabble?  I've noticed that onDropped doesn't appear to be
documented (but does work...)

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness