hmm,

it seems that i was not verry clear in the explenation

if i use document.body.oncontextmenu = ContextShow;

the browsers contextmenu is not showen because i return false in the
ContextShow function.

when i do the same with Event.observer( document.body, 'contextmenu',
ContextShow);

the browser window and my context menu are showen, so the return false in
ContextShow does not seem to work ...

Any ideas how to fix this?

Maikel