Hi,
   I have a small issue, which I can't find a solution to on the web.
Perhaps you can help. Using Prototype and Scriptaculous I have created
an autocompleter which calls an ASP.NET web service and works fine.
However when I put it onto a Panel which is made visible by a
modalbox.Show() the autocompleter no longer fires.
I am using the latest version of Prototype.cs and the scriptaculous
files.

Here is the code

                    Possible Values
                    <%--asp:ListBox ID="lbPossiblefiltervalues"
runat="server" Height="500px" Width="150px"></asp:ListBox>--%>
                        <h3>
                            Custom autocomplete using AJAX and
parameters</h3>
                            &nbsp;</div>
                        <input id="autocomplete5" type="text" />
class="autocomplete">
        <input type="button" value="Save" onclick="onSavePopup()" />
        <input type="button" value="Cancel"
onclick="Modalbox.hide();return false;" />

just let me reiterate the control works fine outside the modal box,
just not in the panel when the modal box is active. I've checked the
rendered html and the id's are correct.

Any help would be appreciated,

Best Regards

CB