I have a JSON array list, I am matching the "Name" item against 1 or
more items in my match array.

Pseudo:

for each list.item
if item "Name" contains one and every (must match every item in array)
then: TRUE
return new item to filtered list

Example Data:
Apple Martini
Gin Martini
Slippery Nipple
T&T
Gin Fizz
A Gin X Martian

Example User Input:
gin

Result:
Gin Martini
Gin Fizz
A Gin X Martian

Example User Input:
gin mart

Result:
Gin Martini
A Gin X Martian

My code today:
        list.row.each(function(row)
        {
            for(x = 0; x < aNames.length; x++)
            {
                found = true;

                if(row.Name.toLowerCase().indexOf(aNames[x]) < 0)
                    found = false;

                if(!found)
                    break;
            }

            if(found)
                filterlist.row[filterlist.row.length] = row;
        });

Thanks for the help!  My code today is working, but seems to be slow
and maybe inefficient.

Karl..