My idea is pretty straight forward.

A "Newb's Corner" type of area where those who are experienced or even those
who aren't all that experienced can make a post or whatnot and talk about
something simple that the less-experienced may not know about, or may not be
documented all that well.

Seriously, I would really like to help out with this site.  I can't do much
in the way of coding (because me + javascript = grey hair) , but I can do
moderation and stuff like that.