Hi there,

I have this little function within my class:

var _setObservers = function(events, func, handle){
        if(!events) return;
        events = _getObservers(events);
        if(events.size() < 1) return;
        func   = func.bindAsEventListener(this);
        handle = handle || this._handlers;
        events.each(function(event){
                alert(event); //-> fired!
                if(Object.isArray(handle)) handle.invoke('observe', event,
func);
                else $(handle).observe(event, func);
        });
}.bind(this);

Firefox + IE shows no problems, Google Chrome however doesnt fire the
observers BUT fires the alert...

Whats wrong with chrome.. except its beta ;]

Roland