Hi list

Sorry for this off-topic, but I not know much javascript.

I have code what use console.log("blah"), If I have installed Firebug
for Firefox or Firebug Lite for Internet Explorer not problem, the
code work fine. But if not installed the code stop.

I try add this to my page, but always create the new variable "console".

<head>
<script languaje="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
  //for detect if is installed Firebug or FirebugLite
   if(!console){
      var console = {
         log: function(a){}
      };