Hi Richard,

> > Seems you need higher permissions to edit!

Just click the "join" link on the front page (or click link below).
Only site members can edit.  Joining the site is separate from joining
WikiDot.
http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/system:join
This (like moderating initial posts here) is to minimize vandalism/
spam.
The only big thing I don't like about WikiDot so far is the joining
mechanism, which feels clunky to me and doesn't give site admins the
option of requiring that members supply their email addresses (wikidot
has the email address, but doesn't share it with the admin when you
join).

> Would like to edit the complex example on
> http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/prototype:howto-hooking-eventsto use
> invoke ...

Great!