Hi to all the guys and moderators, I see no help at all, there is
someone that understand what I ask, any help or tutorials to
understand how I can make happened the same effect in this web:

http://www.oskaarchitects.com/

Is made with Prototype & script.aculo.us....Please again any hep from
users or MODERATORS????...I emaill Thomas and I do not get any
response from him, there is any problem for what I ask?....Do you need
more details??...I just need to know how is the process to create the
backgrounds change every time you go to home page, that's all...

Thank you again for your help.

gonzalo.