Hi Gonzalo,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you already have a thread[1] going
on this, and you've already bumped that thread a couple of times,
including most recently with an exact copy of your message above.
Creating a new thread to repost a message you've already posted to
raise the profile of your question is kind of uncool.  I'm sorry
you're not getting the help you're looking for, it happens that way
sometimes.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous/browse_thread/thread/63596b0ec84ca27a/fb40c83d546e8bf8