On the one hand
                window.setTimeout(initSurveillance, 200); // under 200 it
doesn't
works
works
and on the other hand
                initSurveillance.defer();
doesn't works....

My fear is if the load of the ajax data take more than 200 ms the
event on dynamic element doesn't works....
Il prefere use defer but it doesn't works...

Any idea (i use prototype 1.6.0.3)?