Hi,

[This'll be a repost for the email subscribers, apologies but the web
interface has clearly lost it despite counting it in the totals (as it
hasn't appeared in two hours and didn't appear when Tobie posted
below).]

> My fear is if the load of the ajax data take more than 200 ms the
> event on dynamic element doesn't works....

Sorry, I thought you were talking about *after* the content was
loaded.  No (reasonable) timeout will reliably cover the time required
for the content to load; you need to use a completion callback for
that bit, then the defer.

I've written up a quick tip for this on the unofficial wiki that
should get you going:
http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/prototype:tip-scripting-dynamically-loaded-elements

HTH,