Hey,

T.J. wrote a How-To on the wiki based on todays thread:

http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/prototype:how-to-load-scripts-dynamically

I just have one question regarding the how-to:

<quote>
Here's the dynamic.js file:

scriptLoaded('dynamic');
function coolFeature()
{
     alert('Coolness!');
}
</quote>

Is it possible that the execution of this included script was paused
after scriptLoaded() call, but before coolFeauture() is created?
If so, it would be possible that the script already announced itself,
but is not ready yet. Then I think the callback should be called after
all the functions was created, on the bottom of the script.

I do not know the javascript on such basic level so I might be wrong.

--
Regards,
SWilk