Justin,
Thanks for the help,

Essentially I have this and I would like it to loop through the queue
instead of ending:

function test(){

sequence.delay(2)

}

function sequence() {

 var options = { queue: 'end' };

 //$('logo1').appear(options);
 $('logo1').fade(options);
 $('logo2').appear(options);
 $('logo2').fade(options);
 $('logo3').appear(options);
 $('logo3').fade(options);
 $('logo4').appear(options);
 //$('logo4').fade(options);
}

--
Leonard Burton, N9URK
http://www.jiffyslides.com

"The prolonged evacuation would have dramatically affected the survivability
of the occupants."