T.J.

I thought I'd add the clip of the only JavaScript code that I'm
responsible for: (in case the problem is therein)

$(document).ready(function()
{
        // Build tabs...
        $('#tabs > ul').tabs({ fx: { height: 'toggle', opacity:
'toggle' } });

        // Animate the hiding of any flash elements...
  $("div.flash").show("drop", { direction: "up"}, 1000);
        setTimeout( function(){$("div.flash").hide("scale", {}, 1000);},
5000);
});

I'm certainly fine with digging into the Rails code to fix the
problem, if it is there, I just don't have enough experience with
Rails to know where to look.
I think I'll try commenting out my javascript code, and see if
deployment still fails on IE6. That should help nail down where the
code is that needs to be fixed. (mine - or something I've inherited
from Rails, or one of the plugins I'm using)

Thanks again,
John