Hi all,

Im having this page with tabs in another page but added through php.
Thing is when I click on a tab and the page was like halfway it scrolls to
the top I know it is connected to the hashes in the href bit but dont know
how to tweak it to stop from this behaviour. Tried remedying with replacing
it(#) with "javascript:return false;" but it generates an error though it
doesnt scroll.

Here is my code:

http://pastie.org/301494

on the page the code is like :